Wednesday, July 31, 2019


              Notes
Two Little Kittens (S.S)
New Words

1. stormy - affected by storms

2. quarrel  - to fight

3. snapped - suddenly spoke in anger

4. seized - held tightly, grabbed

5. Crept- crawl or move slowly on the ground

Answer the following questions  :
1.      Why were the two kittens fighting?
Ans: The two little kittens were fighting             
       because one had a mouse and the other     
       had    none.

    
2.        How did the two kittens creep in?

Ans: The two kittens crept in as quiet as mice.                            

      3 .What was the ground covered with?

Ans: The ground was covered with snow and frost .

Make sentences :
1.             quarrel: I feel sad when I quarrel with my friend .

2.          stormy:  Yesterday night it was very  

  stormy.

3.seized : When I saw the crowd I seized my mother’s hand.







No comments:

Post a Comment