Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Notes-ch -How Echo Lost her voice

notes -How Echo Lost her Voice(S.S)

·       Answer the following:-
Q1. Who was Zeus ?
Ans :- Zeus was the King of Gods.

Q2. What did Echo lie to Hera?
Ans :- Echo lied to her that Zeus had come looking for her, but he flew off to Mt. Olympus.

Q3. What did Zeus give to Echo ?
Ans :- He gifted her an enormous ring .

Q4. What did Hera curse Echo ?
Ans :- Hera cursed Echo that she would never be able to speak or sing , except to repeat the last words that have been said to her.

·       Make Sentences:-
1.               glee: - I was in glee when my parents praised me.
2.               terrified:-After watching a horror movie I was terrified.
3.               precious:- The ring my parents gifted me was very precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment